When temperature matters, you need a Thermocron.
The Thermocron Data Logger is the best way to constantly monitor and record environmental temperature and humidity, without resorting to paper, pen and mercury. Thousands of people around the world are using their Thermocron – right now – and they don’t even have to think about it. The Thermocron runs around the clock, recording data so you don’t have to.
This coin-sized device will record the time, temperature, and humidity at a set interval. This means that you can meet auditing requirements monitor your cold chain and make sure that goods are keep at the temperature they need to be at.
How does it work?
Step 1: Connect your Thermocron Data Logger to your Windows computer via USB, and setup your logger using one of our single-click presets (or manually choose the recording interval, start time and other settings)
Step 2: Place your thermocron in the recording location and let it gather results.
Step 3: Connect your Thermocron back to your computer, and download the results. With our eTemperature software you can easily generate reports, graphs, and so much more.
Who uses it?
Thousands of people – every single day. We’ve sold temperature loggers to pharmachists, food & hospitality businesses, transportation companies, zoos and vets. Here’s some stories of people who have had success with their Thermocron:
- Catering on oil rigs in third world countries: Monitoring the import of all fresh items, their storage and preparation.
- The Pharmacy Guild uses thermocrons to validate all pharmacy vaccine fridges in Australia
- Body temperature of lizards and mammals. The thermocron’s ultra small size made it possible.
- Research on the effects of colour and the heating of bricks.
What do I need?
- Pick the right model for your needs. If in doubt feel free to contact us at email@example.com or directly on 02 9614 6417.
- Include a reader and kit. This is required to configure the loggers and then retrieve the results.
- Optionally, buy a holder that will make it easier to handle and hang.